|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
2. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
3. In what year did Hitler issue his vague order to army command in Russia covering the execution of large numbers of undesirables, primarily Jews (though unstated)?
4. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
5. How many people survived the four Nazi death camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Stangl's wife and two kids stay overnight while traveling home from Poland?
2. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
3. Who was the former chief of the Church Information Service at the Reich Security Office?
4. All of these were within a 200 hundred mile radius of where?
5. Stangl described what when he first traveled to Treblinka, his new assignment with an SS driver?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)