|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Globocnik commit suicide?
2. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
3. When Stangl stepped onto the square in the camp he stepped right into what?
4. A trial for ten former Treblinka guards was held in Dusseldorf in what year?
5. Who took over as Sobibor Kommandant after Stangl left for Treblinka?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stangl who commanded the two Russians operating the gassing chambers?
2. Three women, Eda, Esther, and Bagle, joined the barracks at Sobibor to do what?
3. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
4. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
5. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)