|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between 1941 and 1944 it is estimated the Nazis killed how many Russian civilians in the first steps of their genocide of "inferior races" plans?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 3 million.
(d) 7 million.
2. Forty men were assigned to Treblinka but only how many worked there at a time?
3. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
4. What was the German term for Austria as a province of the Third Reich?
5. According to Stangl, who spent two weeks reorganizing Treblinka?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year was it when Stangl met Globocnik at the SS HQ on the bench?
2. How many people survived the four Nazi death camps?
3. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
4. Which work-Jew was a goldsmith from a young age?
5. What was the name of the special department created to handle Hitler's private affairs and personal petitions?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)