|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
2. The "tube" is the "___" to the gas chambers that had to be cleaned up from defecation at Treblinka.
3. What was the name of the special department created to handle Hitler's private affairs and personal petitions?
(a) HQ Chancellery.
(b) Reichs Chancellery.
(d) Fuhrer Chancellery.
4. Several survivors testified at Stagl's trial, but who is the one survivor whose testimony Stangl felt as a betrayal?
(a) Richard Glazar.
(b) Joe Siedlecki.
(c) Stanislaw Szmajzner.
(d) Berek Rojzman.
5. According to Stangl when he was assigned to the T4 facility he was told that the "mercy killing" policies were already being done by law in Russia and where?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
2. Forty men were assigned to Treblinka but only how many worked there at a time?
3. Stangl described what when he first traveled to Treblinka, his new assignment with an SS driver?
4. Stangl described Treblinka's horrors upon his arrival as what?
5. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)