|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the concentration camp near Lublin where an engineer was sent that used to help Pan count railway cars?
(b) Gross Rosen.
(d) Auschwitz (Birkenau).
2. Who was the former chief of the Church Information Service at the Reich Security Office?
(a) Max Thomas.
(c) Herr Allers.
(d) Albert Hartl.
3. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. Who chaired the Wannsee Conference in January 1942 that officially approved of the extermination program?
(a) Christian Wirth.
(b) Reinhardt Heydrich.
(c) Dieter Allers.
(d) Dr. Karl Brandt.
5. Who as former administrative director of T4 implied that men more inferior than Germans volunteered for "Aktion T4" and "Aktion Reinhardt?"
(a) Albert Hartl.
(b) Colonel Blobel.
(c) Christian Wirth.
(d) Dieter Allers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wife suffered a mental breakdown at constantly witnessing the genocide of the Jews in her area?
2. In what year was Stangl's youngest child born?
3. Who is Stangl's youngest child?
4. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
5. Several wok-Jew witnesses and SS men confirmed that at least how many hangings took place at Treblinka during Stangl's tenure as Kommandant?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)