|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Stangl's youngest child born?
2. Camp survivors who were witnesses at Stangl's trial included Glazar, Unger, Strawczynski and _____?
(a) Berek Rozjman.
(b) Joe Siedlecki.
(c) Samuel Rajzman.
(d) Pan Zabecki.
3. In what month of 1942 did the exiled Polish government release a report detailing the mass murder of Jews since the German invasion?
4. German army records revealed "Executions" addressed to security police in Riga, reported how many women executed?
5. Where did the family sharing the railway station with Pan Zabecki and his family send their kids to for safety?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pan Zabecki worked at the Treblinka railway station but he was also part of the underground movement for what government?
2. Jewish Socialist Bund leader Szmul Zygielbojm escaped from where, after his wife and children were killed, before broadcasting the horrors of Jewish extermination as a witness on the BBC?
3. What is the name of the possible Nazi escape network mentioned by a son seeking help for his father during his father's trial?
4. In October of 1942 who formed a war crimes commission?
5. What is the name of the son who took in his parents after his father was released from prison for his work in the death camps?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)