|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colonel Blobel remarked as he laughingly pointed to mass graves along a ravine, that "here lie my ___ Jews."
2. In what month of 1942 did the exiled Polish government release a report detailing the mass murder of Jews since the German invasion?
3. Who does Otto Horn testify to having stood at the gas chamber doors with in Treblinka, driving people in with a whip?
(a) Odilo Globocnik.
(b) Christian Wirth.
(c) Gustav Munzberger.
(d) Kurt Franz.
4. In what year was Stangl's youngest child born?
5. In the diagram for Treblinka there are labels for three camps, death, living and ____?
(b) Women and Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of these were within a 200 hundred mile radius of where?
2. Treblinka was "obliterated" by the Germans in what year?
3. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
4. What is the name of the son who took in his parents after his father was released from prison for his work in the death camps?
5. Who as former administrative director of T4 implied that men more inferior than Germans volunteered for "Aktion T4" and "Aktion Reinhardt?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)