|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the diagram for Treblinka there are labels for three camps, death, living and ____?
(a) Women and Children.
2. Jewish Socialist Bund leader Szmul Zygielbojm escaped from where, after his wife and children were killed, before broadcasting the horrors of Jewish extermination as a witness on the BBC?
3. German army records revealed "Executions" addressed to security police in Riga, reported how many women executed?
4. What was the age of the oldest child sharing the railway station at Treblinka with Pan Zabecki and his family?
5. How many people survived the four Nazi death camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Several wok-Jew witnesses and SS men confirmed that at least how many hangings took place at Treblinka during Stangl's tenure as Kommandant?
2. In what month of 1942 did the exiled Polish government release a report detailing the mass murder of Jews since the German invasion?
3. What is Stangl's birth month and day?
4. Who as former administrative director of T4 implied that men more inferior than Germans volunteered for "Aktion T4" and "Aktion Reinhardt?"
5. Between 1941 and 1944 it is estimated the Nazis killed how many Russian civilians in the first steps of their genocide of "inferior races" plans?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)