Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 806 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)