|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
2. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
3. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
4. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
5. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
2. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
3. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
4. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)