|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
2. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
3. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
4. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(b) the future
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
2. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
3. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
5. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)