|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
(b) changing dream theories
(c) retroactive dreaming
2. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(b) mental health healing
(c) internal sensory impact
(d) psychic leanings
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(a) recent moment
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud begins with the retelling of a dream that one of his patients had after hearing the story of the same dream at a ___________.
2. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
3. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
4. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
5. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)