|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
2. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
3. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(c) Inverting in nature
4. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
5. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
3. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
4. What causes the answer to #159?
5. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)