|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dreamer either feels no ___________ to dream content or feels the _________ emotions as a response to the content.
(a) attachment, wrong
(b) significance, memorable
(c) attachement, right
(d) significance, basic
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
4. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
5. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
2. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
3. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
4. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
5. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)