|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
2. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
3. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
4. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(a) recent moment
5. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
2. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
3. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
4. Dream interpretation must be allowed to prove ______ consistently over time.
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)