|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
2. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(d) recent moment
3. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(c) heart troubles
4. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Being naked
(b) Intellectual performance
(c) Running away
5. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(c) the discovery
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. Dream interpretation must be allowed to prove ______ consistently over time.
3. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
4. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
5. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)