|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
2. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
3. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
2. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
3. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
4. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
5. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)