|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
2. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
3. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
2. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
3. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
4. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
5. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)