|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
2. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
3. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
4. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
(a) This isn't real
(b) What a dream that was
(c) I must be dreaming
(d) After all, it is only a dream
5. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
2. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
3. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
4. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
5. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)