|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
2. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(d) Poor interpretation
4. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) psychic leanings
(b) internal sensory impact
(d) mental health healing
5. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
2. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
3. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
4. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)