|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
(a) After all, it is only a dream
(b) This isn't real
(c) I must be dreaming
(d) What a dream that was
2. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
3. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(b) the future
4. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
5. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
2. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
3. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
4. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
5. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)