|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) psychic leanings
(b) mental health healing
(d) internal sensory impact
2. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
3. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Fire dreams
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Tornado dreams
(d) Death dreams
5. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
4. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
5. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)