Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
2. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
3. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
(a) the office
(d) patient journals
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
(b) found out
5. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(d) Inverting in nature
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
2. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
4. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)