|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves the answer to #150?
(a) Mental health statistics
(b) Dream interpretation
(d) Psychology study
2. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
3. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
4. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) response to
(b) movement toward
(c) understanding of
(d) interpretation of
5. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
2. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
3. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
4. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
5. Freud begins with the retelling of a dream that one of his patients had after hearing the story of the same dream at a ___________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)