|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
2. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) mental health healing
(b) psychic leanings
(d) internal sensory impact
3. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
4. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
5. What causes the dying person in the answer to #158 to actually die?
(a) Natural causes
(b) He is set on fire.
(c) He doesn't die.
(d) He is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
2. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
3. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)