|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
2. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
3. What proves the answer to #150?
(b) Mental health statistics
(c) Dream interpretation
(d) Psychology study
4. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
5. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
2. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
3. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
4. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
5. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)