|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
2. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(a) the future
3. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
4. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
5. What can threaten to undermine the very foundation of our efforts at dream interpretation?
(c) Other theorists
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
2. What causes the answer to #159?
3. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
4. Freud begins with the retelling of a dream that one of his patients had after hearing the story of the same dream at a ___________.
5. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)