|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) internal sensory impact
(c) psychic leanings
(d) mental health healing
2. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
2. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
3. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
5. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)