|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) make sense
(b) predict financial success
(d) teach math
2. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
(a) the office
(c) patient journals
3. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(c) the discovery
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
2. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
3. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
4. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
5. What proves the answer to #150?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)