|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(c) the discovery
2. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
3. The dreamer either feels no ___________ to dream content or feels the _________ emotions as a response to the content.
(a) attachment, wrong
(b) significance, basic
(c) attachement, right
(d) significance, memorable
4. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Death dreams
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Fire dreams
(d) Tornado dreams
5. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
2. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. A __________ interpretation is required once the initial interpretation of a dream is done.
5. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)