|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(c) the discovery
2. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(b) heart troubles
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(c) Internal physical
5. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
2. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
3. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
4. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
5. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)