|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
2. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a theories
(c) a book
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(b) Poor interpretation
4. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
5. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
(a) What a dream that was
(b) This isn't real
(c) I must be dreaming
(d) After all, it is only a dream
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream interpretation must be allowed to prove ______ consistently over time.
2. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
3. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
4. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
5. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)