|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
2. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
3. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
4. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Running away
(b) Intellectual performance
(d) Being naked
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
2. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
3. The dream in #157 involved the _________ of a dying _______.
4. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
5. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)