|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Stomach ills
(b) Occurrences during sleep
(c) Sleep positions
(d) The weather
2. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
3. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(a) recent moment
4. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. A __________ interpretation of dreams is an attempt to interpret one's dream by looking at one piece at a time.
2. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
3. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
4. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
5. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)