|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
(a) the therapist's office
(b) peaceful settings
(c) family matters
(d) condensed imagery
2. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(a) recent moment
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Intellectual performance
(b) Running away
(c) Being naked
5. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) teach math
(c) make sense
(d) predict financial success
Short Answer Questions
1. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
2. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
3. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
4. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
5. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)