|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
2. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
5. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
Short Answer Questions
1. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
2. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
3. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
4. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
5. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)