|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
2. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. What can threaten to undermine the very foundation of our efforts at dream interpretation?
(d) Other theorists
5. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) predict financial success
(b) teach math
(d) make sense
Short Answer Questions
1. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
2. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
3. It is never definite whether the dream is to be regarded as ____________ or ___________.
4. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)