|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
2. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
3. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
4. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
5. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three forms of stimuli involved in dreams?
2. What is Freud's method of researching dreams?
3. How does Freud explain dream peculiarity?
4. What does Freud believe is quote foolish to do?
5. What does Freud have to say about criticism by the dreamer?
6. What is the first issue Freud addresses regarding the dream as wish fulfillment?
7. What cannot be denied in relation to dream work, according to Freud?
8. What does Freud say should happen after a great discovery?
9. Where is the bulk of the interpretation of the dream done?
10. What is one of the things that Freud says can threaten careful dream study?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)