|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(c) musical instrument
4. What are also included in dream memory?
(a) Remote memories
(c) Untrue memories
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams we forget are due to what?
2. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
3. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
4. What is another form of the childhood memory?
5. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
Short Essay Questions
1. In what do dreams mostly 'think'?
2. What does Freud say should happen after a great discovery?
3. In part one, for what does Freud propose to show a technique for interpreting?
4. What does Freud insist about dreams?
5. Dreams play no part in the creation of what?
6. The transformation of unconscious thoughts does not imply what, according to Freud?
7. What might dreams appear to not have, according to Strumpell?
8. Where is the bulk of the interpretation of the dream done?
9. How does Freud explain dream peculiarity?
10. What is Freud's overall objective in the interpretation of dreams?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)