|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
2. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
3. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The nonsense dream
(b) The recurring dream
(c) The wish fulfillment dream
(d) The anxiety dream
4. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
3. What are also included in dream memory?
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. The dream is a tool of _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Freud believe his method to be the truer method?
2. What does Freud say is difficult about using dream examples?
3. Whose studies on children does Freud refer to and why?
4. With what the dream does Freud begin this section?
5. Where is the bulk of the interpretation of the dream done?
6. What is Freud's method of researching dreams?
7. What inevitably leads to a deeper study of dream problems according to Freud?
8. How does Freud explain dream peculiarity?
9. What is the first issue Freud addresses regarding the dream as wish fulfillment?
10. What is the concern about the disguise of the dream?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)