|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) simple or difficult
(b) light or heavy
(c) ordered or disordered
(d) dark or light
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(a) be questioned
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
2. What is another form of the childhood memory?
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the scientific world left without proper methods for interpreting dreams?
2. What inevitably leads to a deeper study of dream problems according to Freud?
3. What does Freud insist about dreams?
4. Whose studies on children does Freud refer to and why?
5. Where is the bulk of the interpretation of the dream done?
6. What is Freud's logic about the reason why wish fulfillment dreams are not the only dreams?
7. What is the unified whole that Freud wants to create in the interpretation of dreams?
8. What is one of the things that Freud says can threaten careful dream study?
9. What is the final additional component of dream formation?
10. What is the goal of the first interpretation of a dream?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)