|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(d) von Hartman
5. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
4. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
5. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What cannot be denied in relation to dream work, according to Freud?
2. In what kind of images does the waking brain think?
3. What is the unified whole that Freud wants to create in the interpretation of dreams?
4. What other question does Freud propose other dream analysts ask?
5. The transformation of unconscious thoughts does not imply what, according to Freud?
6. What is the fractional interpretation of dreams?
7. Freud says that dream interpretation can be problematic because it should not be based on what?
8. What are day residues?
9. As what is the displacement of the dream carried out?
10. What are the three forms of stimuli involved in dreams?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)