|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
2. What causes the answer to #159?
(c) A fallen candle
3. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
6. The dream in #157 involved the _________ of a dying _______.
(a) mother, son
(b) mother, daughter
(c) father, daughter
(d) father, son
7. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(d) the discovery
8. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
9. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
10. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
11. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
12. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
13. What causes the dying person in the answer to #158 to actually die?
(a) Natural causes
(b) He doesn't die.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is set on fire.
14. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
15. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
(a) found out
Short Answer Questions
1. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
2. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
3. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
4. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
5. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)