Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
2. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
3. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
(a) the office
(d) patient journals
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
(b) found out
5. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(d) Inverting in nature
6. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
7. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
8. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(a) Poor interpretation
9. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
10. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
11. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
12. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(a) the discovery
13. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
14. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
15. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
4. What causes the dying person in the answer to #158 to actually die?
5. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)