Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
a) listening to
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
c) two ladies
d) other analysts
5. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream...
This section contains 454 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)