|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
2. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) light or heavy
(b) dark or light
(c) simple or difficult
(d) ordered or disordered
3. What tends to appear in dreams?
(a) People we love
(d) Childhood memories
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(a) agreed with
6. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
7. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his own
(c) his parents'
8. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
9. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
10. What are also included in dream memory?
(b) Untrue memories
(c) Remote memories
11. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
12. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(b) Creative processes
(d) List making
13. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
14. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
15. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
4. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)