Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) light or heavy
(c) ordered or disordered
(d) simple or difficult
2. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(c) von Hartman
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
6. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
(c) end of the
7. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
8. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
9. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
10. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
11. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
12. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
13. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
14. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
(c) journal pages about the dreams
(d) family's thoughts about the dreams
15. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) No one's
(c) R.A. Scherner
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
4. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
5. What are also included in dream memory?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)