1. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
2. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
Desires and loathings
6. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
7. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
8. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
9. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
Franz Joseph Delboeuf
This section contains 3,132 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)