Quiz: Chapter 6, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. These symbols must be translated ______________.
a) within the context of the dreamer's life.
c) in groups.
d) one at a time.
3. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
4. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
5. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)