|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(c) be questioned
2. The functions that work during the day and continue into the night during sleep are called what?
(b) Strong images
(c) Precortal understandings
(d) Day residues
3. What struggles through the censors to be perceived?
(c) Moral ideas
4. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Sigmund Freud
(c) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
5. A __________ interpretation of dreams is an attempt to interpret one's dream by looking at one piece at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
2. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)