|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) List making
(b) Creative processes
3. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
5. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)