|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
2. These symbols must be translated ______________.
(a) within the context of the dreamer's life.
(c) in groups.
(d) one at a time.
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
2. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. The dream in #157 involved the _________ of a dying _______.
5. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)