|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. The unconscious and the conscious are not units, but ___________.
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
5. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
2. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
4. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
5. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)