|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
2. Dream interpretation must be _________ based.
3. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) Dog dream
(b) Irma dream
(c) Flying dream
(d) School dream
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(c) recent moment
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
2. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
3. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
4. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)