|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves the answer to #150?
(a) Dream interpretation
(b) Psychology study
(d) Mental health statistics
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(d) agreed with
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
2. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
3. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
5. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)