|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
4. These symbols must be translated ______________.
(a) one at a time.
(b) within the context of the dreamer's life.
(d) in groups.
5. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
2. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. All dream activity takes place during the ___________ stage of sleep.
5. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)