|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
(a) a recurring
(c) a simple
(d) a difficult
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
(a) Carl Jung
(b) Fred Astaire
(c) Eduard von Hartman
(d) Julian Haerrian
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. The primary and secondary processes of dreaming are what, respectively?
2. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)