|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
2. Freud uses the dream to discuss the _____ of the problematic nature of dream interpretation.
3. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
4. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
5. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
(a) family matters
(b) condensed imagery
(c) the therapist's office
(d) peaceful settings
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
4. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
5. The dream is a tool of _______________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)