|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
2. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(c) No one's
(d) R.A. Scherner
3. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
(a) retroactive dreaming
(d) changing dream theories
4. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Intellectual performance
(c) Running away
(d) Being naked
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The next steps to take
(b) The setting of the experience
(c) The validity of the thought
(d) The context
Short Answer Questions
1. It is never definite whether the dream is to be regarded as ____________ or ___________.
2. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
5. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)