|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(b) make sense
(c) predict financial success
(d) teach math
2. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
(a) Fred Astaire
(b) Carl Jung
(c) Julian Haerrian
(d) Eduard von Hartman
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. What are also included in dream memory?
(a) Remote memories
(c) Untrue memories
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Tornado dreams
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Fire dreams
(d) Death dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
2. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
3. __________ is likely linked to the nature of sleep.
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)