|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
2. What proves the answer to #150?
(b) Psychology study
(c) Dream interpretation
(d) Mental health statistics
3. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
4. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Fire dreams
(b) Death dreams
(c) Tornado dreams
(d) Anxiety dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. The dream in #157 involved the _________ of a dying _______.
5. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)