|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. The unconscious and the conscious are not units, but ___________.
3. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
5. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(b) Internal physical
Short Answer Questions
1. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. What is another form of the childhood memory?
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)