|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) Our friends
(c) The brain
(d) The world
3. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(b) Running away
(c) Intellectual performance
(d) Being naked
4. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
5. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(b) a theories
(d) a book
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
2. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
3. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. It is never definite whether the dream is to be regarded as ____________ or ___________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)