|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(a) Poor interpretation
2. What tends to appear in dreams?
(a) People we love
(c) Childhood memories
3. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
(a) The study of verbal cues
(b) The study of dream problems
(d) Childhood fears
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) No one's
(c) R.A. Scherner
5. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)