|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(d) the eldery
3. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(c) heart troubles
4. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
5. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
Short Answer Questions
1. The unconscious or conscious by way of the pre-conscious is characterized by its ___________.
2. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
3. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
4. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
5. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)