|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
2. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
5. The unconscious or conscious by way of the pre-conscious is characterized by its ___________.
(b) dream importance
Short Answer Questions
1. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
2. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
3. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
4. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)