|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(b) the discovery
2. Dream interpretation must not be based on ________ or exaggerated assumptions.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. What struggles through the censors to be perceived?
(b) Moral ideas
Short Answer Questions
1. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
4. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)