|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
2. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
5. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
4. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)