|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
2. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
3. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(a) not Freud's concern
5. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(c) musical instrument
Short Answer Questions
1. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
2. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
3. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)