|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(a) not Freud's concern
2. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Sigmund Freud
(d) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
4. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
(a) The study of verbal cues
(b) The study of dream problems
(d) Childhood fears
5. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(a) heart troubles
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
2. What tends to appear in dreams?
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
5. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)