|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Ideas and actions
(b) Desires and loathings
(c) Desires and longings
(d) Understanding and longing
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
2. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
3. Dreams think mostly in _________.
4. What proves the answer to #150?
5. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)