|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
2. What tends to appear in dreams?
(a) People we love
(d) Childhood memories
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
(a) Andre Julian
(b) Alfred Maury
(c) Frank Jessen
(d) Jean Pierre Garconne
5. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(d) von Hartman
Short Answer Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)