|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
2. These symbols must be translated ______________.
3. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)