|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
2. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(b) the eldery
4. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
5. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tends to appear in dreams?
2. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
3. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
5. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)