|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Fire dreams
(b) Tornado dreams
(c) Death dreams
(d) Anxiety dreams
2. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
(a) the office
(c) patient journals
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(c) not Freud's concern
4. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) ordered or disordered
(c) simple or difficult
(d) light or heavy
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
3. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
4. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)