|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Taking the dream for granted
(b) Simple forgetfulness
(c) Too little sleep
(d) They are not important
4. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
5. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
2. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
3. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
4. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)