|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
2. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
3. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
4. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
5. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(b) Being naked
(c) Intellectual performance
(d) Running away
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams we forget are due to what?
2. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
4. A dreamer who recognizes he is dreaming has slipped past the _____ that transpose the dream thoughts.
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)