|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
2. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
3. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
4. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(c) Inverting in nature
5. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
4. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)