|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Simple forgetfulness
(b) Too little sleep
(c) They are not important
(d) Taking the dream for granted
4. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(a) Inverting in nature
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
2. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
3. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)