|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
2. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
(b) a difficult
(c) a recurring
(d) a simple
5. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
4. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
5. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)