|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
(a) changing dream theories
(b) retroactive dreaming
2. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(d) wish fulfillment
3. What proves the answer to #150?
(a) Psychology study
(b) Mental health statistics
(d) Dream interpretation
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) Our friends
(c) The world
(d) The brain
5. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Intellectual performance
(c) Being naked
(d) Running away
Short Answer Questions
1. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
2. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
3. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
4. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)