|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
2. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
5. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Taking the dream for granted
(b) Too little sleep
(c) They are not important
(d) Simple forgetfulness
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
2. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
3. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
4. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
5. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)