|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
(a) Being naked
(c) Running away
(d) Intellectual performance
2. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
3. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
4. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a book
(b) a theories
5. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
2. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
3. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
4. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
5. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)