|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
2. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) They are not important
(b) Taking the dream for granted
(c) Simple forgetfulness
(d) Too little sleep
4. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(d) musical instrument
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
2. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
3. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
4. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
5. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)