|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
2. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) R.A. Scherner
(c) No one's
3. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) The weather
(b) Occurrences during sleep
(c) Stomach ills
(d) Sleep positions
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
2. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
3. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
4. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
5. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)