|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
2. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(b) wish fulfillment
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) ordered or disordered
(c) light or heavy
(d) simple or difficult
4. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
5. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
3. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
4. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)