|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
2. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) mental health healing
(b) internal sensory impact
(d) psychic leanings
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
3. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
4. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
5. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)