|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
2. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) subconscious, unconscious
(b) manifest, latent
(c) real, unreal
(d) pre-conscious, unconcious
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
5. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
(a) fine points
(d) inner workings
Short Answer Questions
1. It is never definite whether the dream is to be regarded as ____________ or ___________.
2. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
3. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
4. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
5. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)