|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Sigmund Freud
(b) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
2. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a theories
(c) a book
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(d) listening to
4. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
5. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
5. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)