|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
2. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
3. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
(b) a difficult
(c) a recurring
(d) a simple
5. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
2. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
3. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
4. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
5. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)