|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(d) Sigmund Freud
3. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
2. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
3. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
4. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)