|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This displacement is also carried out as a _____________ of condensing.
2. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
3. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(c) his own
(d) his parents'
4. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
5. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)