|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
(b) fine points
(c) inner workings
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. The dream is a tool of _______________.
3. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
4. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
5. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)