|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(a) not Freud's concern
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The nonsense dream
(b) The anxiety dream
(c) The wish fulfillment dream
(d) The recurring dream
5. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Dream amnesia
Short Answer Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
2. These symbols must be translated ______________.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. What are also included in dream memory?
5. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)