|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(b) listening to
2. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) subconscious, conscious
(b) unconscious, pre-conscious
(c) conscious, subconscious
(d) real, unreal
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
2. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
5. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)