|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(c) listening to
2. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(a) heart troubles
3. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
4. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(a) wish fulfillment
5. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)