|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
2. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a theories
(d) a book
3. What tends to appear in dreams?
(a) People we love
(d) Childhood memories
4. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
5. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(a) the discovery
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
2. What takes the place of waking actions?
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. These symbols must be translated ______________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)