|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(d) recent moment
2. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(c) von Hartman
3. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
4. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(b) heart troubles
5. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
(a) The study of verbal cues
(b) The study of dream problems
(c) Childhood fears
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
5. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)