|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(a) recent moment
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
2. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
3. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
4. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
5. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)