|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Desires and loathings
(b) Understanding and longing
(c) Ideas and actions
(d) Desires and longings
5. What are also included in dream memory?
(c) Remote memories
(d) Untrue memories
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
3. What is another form of the childhood memory?
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
5. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)