|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concern is the ____________ of the dream as it translates abstract dream thoughts into colors and images.
2. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Desires and loathings
(b) Understanding and longing
(c) Ideas and actions
(d) Desires and longings
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) They are not important
(b) Too little sleep
(c) Simple forgetfulness
(d) Taking the dream for granted
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
2. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
5. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)