|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(c) wish fulfillment
3. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
(a) retroactive dreaming
(c) changing dream theories
4. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a book
(b) a theories
5. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
2. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
3. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
4. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
5. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)