|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. What are also included in dream memory?
(b) Remote memories
(c) Untrue memories
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(b) two ladies
(d) other analysts
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
2. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
5. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)