|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
(d) recent moment
2. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(c) Poor interpretation
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(c) wish fulfillment
5. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
5. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)