|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) The brain
(c) The world
(d) Our friends
2. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
3. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(b) the discovery
4. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) journal pages about the dreams
(c) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
(d) family's thoughts about the dreams
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
4. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
5. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)