|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
2. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
3. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
4. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
5. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(d) wish fulfillment
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
2. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
3. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
4. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
5. The dream is a tool of _______________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)