|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(c) the eldery
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
2. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. What is another form of the childhood memory?
5. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)