|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
2. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
3. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(b) two ladies
(c) other analysts
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(b) the eldery
5. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
3. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
4. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
5. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)