|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
2. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his own
(c) his parents'
3. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
2. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
3. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
5. The dream is a tool of _______________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)