|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(b) wish fulfillment
2. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
(b) a simple
(c) a recurring
(d) a difficult
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
2. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
3. What tends to appear in dreams?
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)