|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(d) brain activity
4. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
(a) Childhood fears
(b) The study of verbal cues
(d) The study of dream problems
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
3. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
5. After a great ______, one should be careful.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)