|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream amnesia
(d) Dream interpreration
2. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
3. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
4. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
4. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
5. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)