|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) pre-conscious, unconcious
(b) real, unreal
(c) subconscious, unconscious
(d) manifest, latent
2. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
3. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
(a) A book Freud read
(b) A walk in the park
(c) A sleepless night
(d) The Irma dream
4. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
5. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)