|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(a) wish fulfillment
2. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
3. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(c) agreed with
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)