|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) journal pages about the dreams
(b) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
(c) memories of childhood
(d) family's thoughts about the dreams
3. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) Our friends
(b) The world
(d) The brain
5. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
5. Dreams we forget are due to what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)