|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) No one's
(d) R.A. Scherner
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(b) musical instrument
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
2. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)