|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
4. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
5. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
Short Answer Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
2. What are also included in dream memory?
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
5. What tends to appear in dreams?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)