|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(c) No one's
(d) R.A. Scherner
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
4. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
5. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
3. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
4. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
5. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)