|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
2. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
3. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) journal pages about the dreams
(c) family's thoughts about the dreams
(d) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
4. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
(a) Psychology therapy
(b) The intrigue of latent content of dreams
(d) Exploration of our own dreams
5. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)