|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(c) verbal and emotional
(d) striking and unfamiliar
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
4. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)