|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
2. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(d) listening to
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(c) List making
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(b) other analysts
(d) two ladies
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
5. The dream is a tool of _______________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)