|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Understanding and longing
(b) Desires and longings
(c) Desires and loathings
(d) Ideas and actions
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
2. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
3. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
4. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)