|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are also included in dream memory?
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)