|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. After a great ______, one should be careful.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Too little sleep
(b) Simple forgetfulness
(c) They are not important
(d) Taking the dream for granted
4. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(a) verbal and emotional
(d) striking and unfamiliar
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
4. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)