|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a day old
(b) a new idea
(c) a passing thought
(d) a memory
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)