|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) R.A. Scherner
(c) No one's
4. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(a) past dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
2. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. What takes the place of waking actions?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)