|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Desires and longings
(b) Desires and loathings
(c) Ideas and actions
(d) Understanding and longing
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
2. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
3. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
4. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)