|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(a) brain activity
2. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(a) agreed with
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(d) be questioned
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
3. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
4. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)