|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) No one's
(c) R.A. Scherner
5. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
3. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
5. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)