|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
2. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
3. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) Flying dream
(b) Irma dream
(c) Dog dream
(d) School dream
5. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
3. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
4. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)