|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
(a) Julian Haerrian
(b) Carl Jung
(c) Fred Astaire
(d) Eduard von Hartman
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
4. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
4. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
5. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)