|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
2. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Taking the dream for granted
(b) They are not important
(c) Too little sleep
(d) Simple forgetfulness
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(a) two ladies
(b) other analysts
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
2. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
3. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
4. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)