|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(b) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(c) Sigmund Freud
2. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Simple forgetfulness
(b) They are not important
(c) Taking the dream for granted
(d) Too little sleep
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(c) listening to
5. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(b) the eldery
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)