|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(b) be questioned
2. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(c) agreed with
3. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(a) verbal and emotional
(c) striking and unfamiliar
4. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
(a) Julian Haerrian
(b) Carl Jung
(c) Eduard von Hartman
(d) Fred Astaire
5. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
4. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
5. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)