|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
4. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(c) musical instrument
5. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
2. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)