|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(c) not Freud's concern
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
4. The dream is a tool of _______________.
5. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)