|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) ordered or disordered
(b) dark or light
(c) light or heavy
(d) simple or difficult
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(d) brain activity
5. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
(c) journal pages about the dreams
(d) family's thoughts about the dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. After a great ______, one should be careful.
2. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
5. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)