|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) R.A. Scherner
(c) No one's
3. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(b) striking and unfamiliar
(c) verbal and emotional
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(c) agreed with
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
2. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
3. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)