|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Simple forgetfulness
(b) Too little sleep
(c) Taking the dream for granted
(d) They are not important
2. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
3. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
4. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(b) listening to
5. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(b) other analysts
(d) two ladies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
2. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)