|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The next steps to take
(b) The validity of the thought
(c) The context
(d) The setting of the experience
5. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
5. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)