|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(b) agreed with
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
4. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
5. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
2. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
3. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
5. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)