|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(c) be questioned
2. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
4. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
5. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) Irma dream
(b) Flying dream
(c) School dream
(d) Dog dream
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
5. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)