|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
2. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
4. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
5. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)