|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) simple or difficult
(c) ordered or disordered
(d) light or heavy
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) journal pages about the dreams
(c) family's thoughts about the dreams
(d) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
3. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
4. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)