|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
2. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) Simple forgetfulness
(b) Taking the dream for granted
(c) Too little sleep
(d) They are not important
3. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) Our friends
(c) The world
(d) The brain
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)