|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) light or heavy
(c) ordered or disordered
(d) simple or difficult
2. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)