|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(a) not Freud's concern
2. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) family's thoughts about the dreams
(b) journal pages about the dreams
(c) memories of childhood
(d) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)