|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(b) Sigmund Freud
(c) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
2. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
5. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)