|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(b) List making
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
2. Dreams we forget are due to what?
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
5. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)