|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(d) not Freud's concern
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
4. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
5. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)