|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) light or heavy
(b) ordered or disordered
(c) simple or difficult
(d) dark or light
3. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
2. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
4. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)