|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(b) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(d) Sigmund Freud
2. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) The world
(c) The brain
(d) Our friends
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) unconscious, pre-conscious
(b) conscious, subconscious
(c) subconscious, conscious
(d) real, unreal
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)