|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) The brain
(c) The world
(d) Our friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams we forget are due to what?
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
4. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)