|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)