|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
3. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(c) be questioned
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
2. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
4. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)