|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
5. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
3. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)