|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
2. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(d) not Freud's concern
4. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
5. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
2. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)