|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(c) the eldery
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. Dreams think mostly in _________.
4. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
5. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)