|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
5. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
2. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
3. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
5. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)