|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) ordered or disordered
(b) light or heavy
(c) simple or difficult
(d) dark or light
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
4. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)