|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)