|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) Our friends
(c) The world
(d) The brain
2. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
2. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)