|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
5. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
5. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)