|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) No one's
(d) R.A. Scherner
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
2. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
3. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
5. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)