|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
3. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)