|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(a) be questioned
3. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
4. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) The world
(b) The brain
(c) Our friends
Short Answer Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)