|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
2. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
3. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)