|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
3. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)