|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Sigmund Freud
(c) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
4. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)