|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(c) List making
2. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(b) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(c) Sigmund Freud
3. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
4. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
(a) Andre Julian
(b) Frank Jessen
(c) Jean Pierre Garconne
(d) Alfred Maury
5. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)