|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(d) brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)