|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
3. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)