|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) simple or difficult
(b) light or heavy
(c) ordered or disordered
(d) dark or light
3. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
(a) Frank Jessen
(b) Andre Julian
(c) Jean Pierre Garconne
(d) Alfred Maury
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
Short Answer Questions
1. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
3. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)