|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(c) List making
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
2. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)