|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(a) not Freud's concern
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
5. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)