|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
(a) Alfred Maury
(b) Jean Pierre Garconne
(c) Andre Julian
(d) Frank Jessen
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
2. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
4. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)