|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(b) not Freud's concern
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) ordered or disordered
(c) simple or difficult
(d) light or heavy
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(b) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(c) Sigmund Freud
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)