|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
4. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
5. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
4. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
5. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)