|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(b) Creative processes
(c) List making
2. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
3. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) dark or light
(b) ordered or disordered
(c) light or heavy
(d) simple or difficult
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
2. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
4. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
5. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)