|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) ordered or disordered
(b) light or heavy
(c) simple or difficult
(d) dark or light
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
5. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)