|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
3. Dreams think mostly in _________.
4. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)