|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(b) not Freud's concern
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
2. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)