|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
4. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) They are not important
(b) Simple forgetfulness
(c) Taking the dream for granted
(d) Too little sleep
5. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)