|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
3. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(d) brain activity
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(b) List making
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)