|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
2. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(a) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(d) Sigmund Freud
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
5. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)