|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(d) past dreams
3. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) List making
(b) Creative processes
Short Answer Questions
1. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)