|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
3. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)