|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(b) be questioned
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)