|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(d) not Freud's concern
2. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(d) past dreams
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) real, unreal
(b) conscious, subconscious
(c) subconscious, conscious
(d) unconscious, pre-conscious
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)