|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
2. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
(c) Franz Joseph Delboeuf
(d) Sigmund Freud
3. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) subconscious, conscious
(b) unconscious, pre-conscious
(c) real, unreal
(d) conscious, subconscious
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)