|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
2. What can be correct or appropriate to the dream content, according to Freud?
3. What struggles through the censors to be perceived?
(d) Moral ideas
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(b) two ladies
(d) other analysts
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. What tends to appear in dreams?
3. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
4. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
5. The unconscious or conscious by way of the pre-conscious is characterized by its ___________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)