Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
(b) inner workings
(c) fine points
2. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
3. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(d) the discovery
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The setting of the experience
(b) The validity of the thought
(c) The context
(d) The next steps to take
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
2. What takes the place of waking actions?
3. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
4. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
5. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)