|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The next steps to take
(b) The setting of the experience
(c) The validity of the thought
(d) The context
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
(a) Julian Haerrian
(b) Eduard von Hartman
(c) Fred Astaire
(d) Carl Jung
4. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(d) be questioned
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams we forget are due to what?
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
3. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
4. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
5. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)