|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
2. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
3. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
(a) Childhood fears
(b) The study of dream problems
(d) The study of verbal cues
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) The brain
(c) Our friends
(d) The world
5. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The recurring dream
(b) The anxiety dream
(c) The nonsense dream
(d) The wish fulfillment dream
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. Who said dreams appear without actual or appropriate emotional value?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)