|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are also included in dream memory?
(c) Untrue memories
(d) Remote memories
2. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(a) Internal physical
3. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) real, unreal
(b) subconscious, unconscious
(c) pre-conscious, unconcious
(d) manifest, latent
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
(a) Desires and loathings
(b) Understanding and longing
(c) Desires and longings
(d) Ideas and actions
Short Answer Questions
1. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
2. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
3. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
4. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
5. What proves the answer to #150?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)