|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
2. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
3. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
4. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
5. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
(a) peaceful settings
(b) family matters
(c) the therapist's office
(d) condensed imagery
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
4. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
5. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)