|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
4. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(a) wish fulfillment
5. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a new idea
(b) a day old
(c) a passing thought
(d) a memory
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
3. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
4. What tends to appear in dreams?
5. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)