|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
2. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
(a) a simple
(b) a difficult
(c) a recurring
3. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
4. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(b) Inverting in nature
5. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(c) Poor interpretation
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
2. What comment does Freud cite as an example of #153?
3. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)