|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The setting of the experience
(b) The validity of the thought
(c) The context
(d) The next steps to take
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
5. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
(a) fine points
(d) inner workings
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
2. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
3. Dreams think mostly in _________.
4. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
5. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)