|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
2. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) R.A. Scherner
(b) No one's
4. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
(c) two ladies
(d) other analysts
5. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) response to
(b) understanding of
(c) interpretation of
(d) movement toward
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves the answer to #150?
2. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
5. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)