|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) Our friends
(c) The brain
(d) The world
2. The displacement is carried out as ____________ of one idea for another.
(c) the discovery
3. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a new idea
(b) a passing thought
(c) a memory
(d) a day old
4. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
5. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
2. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
5. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)