|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) Our friends
(c) The world
(d) The brain
2. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(b) verbal and emotional
(d) striking and unfamiliar
3. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
(a) patient journals
(b) the office
4. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
5. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
2. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
3. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)