|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) School dream
(b) Irma dream
(c) Dog dream
(d) Flying dream
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
4. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
2. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
3. The changes of __________ facilitates more than one thought.
4. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
5. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)