|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(d) musical instrument
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
5. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(b) the eldery
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
2. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
3. The answer to #152 is not directed at the ________ itself but is applied appropriately to the dream content as a response by the dreamer.
4. Whose findings does Freud cite at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)