|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) family's thoughts about the dreams
(b) journal pages about the dreams
(c) memories of childhood
(d) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
(b) wish fulfillment
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
5. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) simple or difficult
(b) light or heavy
(c) dark or light
(d) ordered or disordered
Short Answer Questions
1. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
2. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
3. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
4. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
5. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)