|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
3. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
4. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The setting of the experience
(b) The validity of the thought
(c) The context
(d) The next steps to take
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) internal sensory impact
(c) psychic leanings
(d) mental health healing
Short Answer Questions
1. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
2. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
3. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
4. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
5. After a great ______, one should be careful.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)