|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(c) List making
3. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
4. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) understanding of
(b) response to
(c) interpretation of
(d) movement toward
5. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
(b) found out
Short Answer Questions
1. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
5. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)