|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
3. There is another kind of displacement mentioned - the exchange of _______ content for mental content.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
5. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)