|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
2. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a memory
(b) a day old
(c) a new idea
(d) a passing thought
3. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) response to
(b) movement toward
(c) interpretation of
(d) understanding of
4. The displacement is carried out as having relevance to the ____________ associations.
5. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Occurrences during sleep
(b) Stomach ills
(c) The weather
(d) Sleep positions
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
2. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
3. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
4. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
5. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)