|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
3. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(d) be questioned
5. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
3. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
4. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
5. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)