|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(c) the eldery
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(c) List making
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
(a) They are not important
(b) Too little sleep
(c) Simple forgetfulness
(d) Taking the dream for granted
4. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
5. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
(a) The intrigue of latent content of dreams
(b) Psychology therapy
(c) Exploration of our own dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Freud also talks about the _________ who have calculated the preponderance of painful or distressing dreams.
3. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
4. Freud notes that the nature of dreams as _____ items in which the intensity of the elements is displaced.
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)