|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
2. The _________ of dreams cannot be denied.
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The wish fulfillment dream
(b) The recurring dream
(c) The nonsense dream
(d) The anxiety dream
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
Short Answer Questions
1. Expressions in ___________________ are not so difficult.
2. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
5. Freud begins this chapter with a discussion of ___________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)