|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
3. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(b) Inverting in nature
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)