|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(c) a book
(d) a theories
2. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(d) heart troubles
3. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
4. When the dream has been _______, that's when the dream can be changed.
(c) found out
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. Dreams can be pointing to a ___________ or to history.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)