|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
2. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(a) the future
3. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
4. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(b) von Hartman
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
4. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
5. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)