|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) Dog dream
(b) School dream
(c) Flying dream
(d) Irma dream
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
4. The final component of dream formation is the __________ expressed by the dreamer during the dream.
5. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
4. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)