|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. What tends to appear in dreams?
(c) Childhood memories
(d) People we love
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
2. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
3. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
4. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
5. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)