Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) movement toward
(b) response to
(c) understanding of
(d) interpretation of
2. One thought is represented and extended through the dream by way of associated imagery, much in the same way ________ does, according to Freud.
(a) a book
(b) a theories
3. To follow up #146, the answer cannot be denied, even though the dreamer might, upon waking, deny the subject of the __________.
4. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
5. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Dream amnesia
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams think mostly in _________.
2. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
3. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
4. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
5. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)