Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) Our friends
(b) The brain
(c) The world
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)