|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
2. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(a) agreed with
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(b) be questioned
5. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
4. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)