|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
2. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
3. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
4. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
2. What is another form of the childhood memory?
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
4. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
5. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)