|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) real, unreal
(b) subconscious, unconscious
(c) pre-conscious, unconcious
(d) manifest, latent
3. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
5. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)