|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
2. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
3. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
4. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
5. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
3. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
4. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
5. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)