|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
2. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a day old
(b) a memory
(c) a new idea
(d) a passing thought
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
(a) Flying dream
(b) School dream
(c) Dog dream
(d) Irma dream
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
2. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
3. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
4. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
5. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)