|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(c) past dreams
3. What are also included in dream memory?
(c) Untrue memories
(d) Remote memories
4. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
5. Who wrote the studies on anxiety dreams in children?
(a) von Hartman
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
3. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
4. What tends to appear in dreams?
5. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)