|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
2. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
3. These symbols must be translated ______________.
(a) one at a time.
(b) within the context of the dreamer's life.
(c) in groups.
4. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
5. Freud breaks down the __________ of memory with respect to dreams.
(c) fine points
(d) inner workings
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
5. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)