|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
2. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
3. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(d) be questioned
4. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
5. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) manifest, latent
(b) pre-conscious, unconcious
(c) subconscious, unconscious
(d) real, unreal
Short Answer Questions
1. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
2. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
3. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)