|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
(d) end of the
2. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
3. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
4. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
5. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
2. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)