|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
2. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. The means by which dreams are represented do NOT include:
(a) Inverting in nature
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
2. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
3. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
4. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
5. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)