|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
2. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
3. Times older than one day are remembered the day before the dream and thus are still only __________.
(a) a passing thought
(b) a day old
(c) a new idea
(d) a memory
4. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
5. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
(b) Psychology therapy
(c) Exploration of our own dreams
(d) The intrigue of latent content of dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Each image must be replaced with a ______ that will adequately represent the individual element.
2. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
3. What are also included in dream memory?
4. Freud quotes _________ in this section.
5. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)