|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(b) brain activity
3. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(d) the eldery
4. Freud does not say there is only one kind of dream as this theory would be easily _________.
(b) agreed with
5. Dreams think mostly in _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
2. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
3. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
4. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)