|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(c) past dreams
2. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
3. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) The world
(c) Our friends
(d) The brain
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
2. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
3. These symbols must be translated ______________.
4. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
5. What requires a visit to the nature of memory in dreaming?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)