|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his own
(b) his parents'
2. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(a) brain activity
3. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
4. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
5. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
(b) end of the
Short Answer Questions
1. Interpreting dreams as __________ theory is not a new idea, Freud admits.
2. Freud explores the ____________ process if a dream is a condensed version of thoughts by virtue of its leaving out most of those thoughts.
3. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
4. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
5. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)