|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
2. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(b) Poor interpretation
4. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
5. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
3. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
4. What tends to appear in dreams?
5. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)