|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(c) the eldery
2. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The wish fulfillment dream
(b) The anxiety dream
(c) The nonsense dream
(d) The recurring dream
3. What are also included in dream memory?
(a) Untrue memories
(c) Remote memories
4. What tends to appear in dreams?
(a) People we love
(b) Childhood memories
5. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(c) Poor interpretation
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
2. Dreams make explicit reference to the ___________ day.
3. Dreams think mostly in _________.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)