|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
2. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
5. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
(a) subconscious, unconscious
(b) real, unreal
(c) pre-conscious, unconcious
(d) manifest, latent
Short Answer Questions
1. What sparked interest in how general the theory of wish fulfillment in dreams is?
2. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
3. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
4. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
5. The bulk of dream interpretation is done on the __________ content.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)