|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud says that the doctrine is not based on an interpretation of the obvious _______ of dream content.
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. The interpretation of dreams begins with the _________ content of the dream.
4. What kind of nature of a dream could be described as representations in allegory form?
5. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
(d) Poor interpretation
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of content is related to recent experiences?
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
5. What are also included in dream memory?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)