|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud compares dream work to dream ___________.
2. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his own
(b) his parents'
3. What is another form of the childhood memory?
(a) The recurring dream
(b) The anxiety dream
(c) The nonsense dream
(d) The wish fulfillment dream
4. Dreams think mostly in _________.
5. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In interpreting dreams, the elements that are uncovered must be seen as a _________ whole.
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. What occurs frequently for the dreamer in relation to the characteristics specific to the dream?
4. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
5. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)