|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characteristics are specific to the nature of the dream?
2. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
3. The answer to #92, these may or may not be ___________ during waking hours.
4. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(b) his parents'
(c) his own
5. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud discusses __________ versus __________ dream content.
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
5. What dream of Freud's did not at first reveal its underlying meaning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)