Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of tendencies or systems exist in every human in relation to dream content?
2. Dreams and wishes yet to be _________ can turn up as wish fulfillment dreams that begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
3. Each symbol in the dream relates or refers to the dreamer's life and _______ state.
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) No one's
(c) R.A. Scherner
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. Freud agrees he must not be so foolish as to generalize that there is only _______ kind of dream.
3. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
4. Many ______ dreams are strictly painful dreams and appear to have nothing to do with wish fulfillment.
5. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)