|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(d) heart troubles
2. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
5. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
2. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
3. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
4. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
5. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)