|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(a) the future
2. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) make sense
(b) predict financial success
(c) teach math
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
5. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(c) Internal physical
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
2. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
3. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
4. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
5. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)