|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Dream amnesia
2. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
3. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
4. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) response to
(b) understanding of
(c) movement toward
(d) interpretation of
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
2. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
5. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)