|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(c) Internal physical
2. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) internal sensory impact
(b) psychic leanings
(c) mental health healing
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
5. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
2. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
3. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
4. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
5. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)