|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(a) wish fulfillment
2. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
3. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
4. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
5. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
(b) Internal physical
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
4. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
5. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)