|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(c) wish fulfillment
2. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(a) listening to
4. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
5. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
2. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
3. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
4. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
5. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)