|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Occurrences during sleep
(b) Sleep positions
(c) Stomach ills
(d) The weather
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(a) musical instrument
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(b) listening to
4. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) mental health healing
(b) internal sensory impact
(c) psychic leanings
5. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
Short Answer Questions
1. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
2. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
3. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
4. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
5. What takes the place of waking actions?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)