|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
2. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(a) striking and unfamiliar
(b) verbal and emotional
3. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
(d) mental health
4. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)