|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Dream amnesia
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Anxiety dreams
2. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(c) the future
3. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
4. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(a) wish fulfillment
5. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
Short Answer Questions
1. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
2. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
5. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)