|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(a) musical instrument
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
2. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
3. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
4. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)