|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
2. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
3. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
4. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
5. After a great ______, one should be careful.
Short Answer Questions
1. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
2. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
3. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
4. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
5. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)