|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
2. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(a) psychic leanings
(b) mental health healing
(c) internal sensory impact
3. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
4. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) make sense
(b) predict financial success
(d) teach math
5. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
3. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
4. Which of these is NOT a form of stimuli?
5. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)