|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
2. Freud questions whether wish fulfillment is a typical __________ of dreams.
3. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
4. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Sleep positions
(b) Stomach ills
(c) Occurrences during sleep
(d) The weather
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
(a) Tornado dreams
(b) Fire dreams
(c) Anxiety dreams
(d) Death dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
4. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)