|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(b) musical instrument
3. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
4. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
4. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
5. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)