|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
2. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
3. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
4. The dream is a tool of _______________.
5. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)