|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
2. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
3. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
4. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The context
(b) The setting of the experience
(c) The next steps to take
(d) The validity of the thought
5. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(c) striking and unfamiliar
(d) verbal and emotional
Short Answer Questions
1. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
2. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
3. Another dreamer dreams of a child with a deformed ___________.
4. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
5. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)