|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
2. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(d) wish fulfillment
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
2. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
3. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
4. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)