|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(a) listening to
2. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
3. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(c) the future
4. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
5. Evidence of ______________ does exist in sensory images and in the physical changes during dreaming.
(b) mental health healing
(c) psychic leanings
(d) internal sensory impact
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
2. The _________ is the element in dreams that frees dreamers to speak untruths.
3. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
4. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)