|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(d) wish fulfillment
2. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
3. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
4. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
5. Who is the author of the theory of the nerve-stimulus dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a great ______, one should be careful.
2. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
3. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
4. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
5. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)