|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
2. The dream can not create or craft ___________.
(c) the future
3. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
4. _______ and body stimuli are the physical sources of dreams, according to Freud.
5. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
(a) understanding of
(b) movement toward
(c) response to
(d) interpretation of
Short Answer Questions
1. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
2. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
3. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
4. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)