|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Stomach ills
(b) Sleep positions
(c) Occurrences during sleep
(d) The weather
2. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
3. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
(d) mental health
4. Freud does admit that some dreams contain symbols the are responding to ____________ stimuli.
5. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
(d) heart troubles
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
2. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
3. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
4. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
5. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)