|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
2. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(c) listening to
3. After a great ______, one should be careful.
4. The true nature of ______ is not recognized in the dream, but is usually mistaken for something else.
5. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
2. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
3. There is also mention of a dream in which a trip during a storm to a ____________ that is soaked through.
4. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
5. The dreamer's ________ typical stimuli is never consistent.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)