|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud provides an example of a dreamer who is the victim of a _____________ painting a house.
2. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) The weather
(b) Occurrences during sleep
(c) Stomach ills
(d) Sleep positions
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(c) listening to
4. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The context
(b) The next steps to take
(c) The setting of the experience
(d) The validity of the thought
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
2. What takes the place of waking actions?
3. What is very common as Freud states occurs in absurd dreams?
4. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
5. Which dreams appear alarming but are actually wish fulfillment dreams?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)