|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The discussion of calculating dreams is to prove that dreams do not ____________, but merely include numbers and the art of calculating.
(a) predict financial success
(b) make sense
(d) teach math
2. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(a) striking and unfamiliar
(d) verbal and emotional
3. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
4. Which of these is NOT considered to be a source of dreams, according to laymen?
(a) Sleep positions
(b) The weather
(c) Occurrences during sleep
(d) Stomach ills
5. After a great ______, one should be careful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
2. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
3. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
4. The dream is an amalgamation of many kinds of __________, according to Freud.
5. Freud thinks there is a difficulty in using dream examples when they are related out of ___________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)