One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The response to stimuli is __________ because the dreaming brain has only brain activity with which to respond.
2. The dreamer of the dream in #134 also noted that the answer was throwing __________ at her.
3. Freud also discusses the ____________ of dream content.
4. Freud believes other dream analysts should ask whether or not there are other types of ___________ besides wish fulfillment.
5. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
2. Freud says that writers neglect to include or make less important the somatic dream stimuli if they involve any ________ activity.
3. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
4. Internal stimuli often stems from ___________.
5. Everything in dreams that seems to be _________ is not but is instead what Freud considers dream thoughts that find their way completely as latent dream content.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)