1. How did Rousseau first become known?
He won an essay competition.
2. What is the name of Rousseau's first novel?
La Nouvelle Heloise.
3. Where was Rousseau born?
4. What vocation did Rousseau's father have?
He was a watchmaker.
5. What young woman was a laundress and agreed to become Rousseau's mistress on a permanent basis?
6. What work did Rousseau write that was autobiographical?
7. What was the name of Rousseau's dog?
8. How many children did Rousseau have with his wife?
9. What happened to Rousseau's children?
He abandoned all of them at orphanages.
This section contains 4,065 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)