|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Jean-Paul Sartre: 'A Little Ball of Fur and Ink'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marx's wife?
2. Which of the following is not a play penned by Ibsen?
(a) The Warrior's Barrow.
(b) Lady Ingar of Ostraat.
(c) St. John's Night.
(d) The Priest.
3. What is the name of Ibsen's acknowledged son?
4. What was the name of Tolstoy's wife?
5. What year was Bertrand Russell born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books did he author?
2. What movement did Ralph Waldo Emerson found?
3. What was the nickname of Helen Demuth who spent her life working for the Marx family?
4. Where is Rousseau buried?
5. When Marx could not find an academic position after receiving his doctorate, what type of work did begin?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)