1. What type of academic would most likely cringe over a misused word?
2. What is one of the most common mistakes in math?
3. What news professional makes common errors in predictions?
4. What professional often makes major errors in calculating percentages?
5. What is the name of the expert in this chapter?
6. What is another name for those not proficient in math?
7. What is the name of the mathematician who sees everything in numbers?
8. The mathematician is from what country?
9. What is one of the most misunderstood items according to Paulos?
10. What city is mentioned in one of the examples?
This section contains 2,413 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)