|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Whence Innumeracy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Deciding how to buy which item might help children learn?
2. Paulos mentions which famous structure?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Sears Tower.
3. Which is related to pseudoscience?
4. The mathematician is from what country?
5. Which can be blamed for poor curriculum?
(a) Employment demographics.
(b) Reading level of students.
(d) Economic data.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the discovery made?
2. What did the explorer discover?
3. Which is taught in elementary schools?
4. Math is ________.
5. Paulos believes that technological advances encourage:
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)