|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Whence Innumeracy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the stadium located?
(b) New York.
2. What is the probability of 2 people being linked by 2 intermediates?
3. What did the Italian scientist discover?
(a) Bubonic plague.
(c) Combustible fuel.
4. Which is taught in elementary schools?
5. Which of the following is not in the list of things over which people become obsessed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paulos believes that technological advances encourage:
2. Which can be blamed for poor curriculum?
3. What is not a common aid used to teach math?
4. The city is the capital of which country?
5. What item of clothing is used in an example?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)