|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Pseudoscience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what did the doctor not believe?
2. According to the text how many adults are there in the US?
(a) 200 million.
(b) 250 million.
(c) 300 million.
(d) 100 million.
3. The doctor was convinced about his:
(a) Golf score.
(b) Time of death.
(c) Scientific prowess.
(d) Math skills.
4. What stadium is referenced?
(a) Veteran's Stadium.
(b) Three Rivers Stadium.
(c) Wrigley Field.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
5. What item of clothing is used in an example?
Short Answer Questions
1. Each person knows approximately how many people?
2. The author believes people need to learn how to understand _______.
3. What item in the structure is referenced?
4. What is Paulos' favorite pseudoscience?
5. What is CSICOP?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)