|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Pseudoscience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of office equipment is mentioned?
2. What item helps mathematical illiterates understand the above theory?
3. What is the name of the expert in this chapter?
4. Paulos denies that the personality is closely tied to which of the following?
5. Which of the following is not in the list of things over which people become obsessed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an example of a coincidence?
2. What do people often use to rationalize things?
3. Paulos believes that most people fall where in their mathematical understanding?
4. In what year did the Italian scientist make this discovery?
5. Who made one of the most important and yet simple mathematical discoveries?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)