|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Probability and Coincidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paulos believes that most people fall where in their mathematical understanding?
(a) Bottom 10%.
(b) Top 10%.
(d) Lower quadrant.
2. What about coincidence makes it the most noticeable among events?
3. Who was a giant in psychiatry?
4. What does the man gauge to help his fear?
5. Who made one of the most important and yet simple mathematical discoveries?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes people need to learn how to understand _______.
2. What item in the stadium is used as an example?
3. The first stranger's wife went to what kind of camp?
4. Why do people notice the coincidences?
5. What would make math easier for people?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)