|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Probability and Coincidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people notice the coincidences?
(a) Focus on bad things.
(b) Look for patterns.
(c) Someone points them out.
(d) Focus on wins.
2. Which group does this coincidence often apply to?
(a) Taxi drivers.
3. Where is the stadium located?
(a) New York.
4. When is the rain supposedly going to take place?
5. What is the man afraid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the discovery made?
2. What stadium is referenced?
3. How many bricks are in the wall?
4. According to the text how many adults are there in the US?
5. Which staff member is mentioned?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)