|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Statistics, Trade-Offs, and Society, Close.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the probability of 2 people being linked by 2 intermediates?
2. If calculated properly, the outcome of a probability will eventually equal ________.
3. The men are dealing with what kind of container?
(a) Paper bag.
(b) Tool box.
(c) Black box.
4. Teaching which skill is helpful?
(b) Rounding numbers.
(d) Fraction conversion.
5. According to Paulos, math has many ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of possible fatality is almost always incorrect?
2. Who is used as one of the examples?
3. What did the explorer discover?
4. What did Paulos dream about?
5. Innumeracy is detrimental to what?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)