|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Statistics, Trade-Offs, and Society, Close.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lack of what is responsible for that fear?
2. Paulos believes that technological advances encourage:
3. When is the rain supposedly going to take place?
4. Why do people notice the coincidences?
(a) Look for patterns.
(b) Focus on bad things.
(c) Someone points them out.
(d) Focus on wins.
5. How many seats are there in the stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a student reaches college it is impossible to take the time to teach ________.
2. The author mentions sagas from which country?
3. What type of academic would most likely cringe over a misused word?
4. Statistics rely heavily on which of the following?
5. Statistics rely on:
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)