|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate claim to be addicted to?
(c) Suicidal tendencies.
(d) Prescription medication.
2. What has happened to several people who watch the mysterious tape?
(a) They go into a catatonic state.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They die of starvation.
(d) They die of exhaustion.
3. Why was Kate hospitalized several times before?
4. What demonstrates that the medical attache is extremely captivated by his activity?
(a) He has not slept at all.
(b) He has soiled himself.
(c) He has forgotten to eat.
(d) He injures himself.
5. Who narrates the film called The Tennis and the Feral Prodigy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes Ken's addiction?
2. In Chapter 2, what is Ken waiting for a woman to deliver?
3. What does Kent compliment about Mario?
4. What was the occupation of Enfield's founder?
5. How does Joelle attempt to kill herself at a party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does Millicent Kent play in Mario's life?
2. Why is Orin being followed?
3. How does the Ennet House parallel Enfield?
4. What happens in Chapter 3, when Hal is 10-years-old?
5. What kind of relationship did James seem to have with his sons?
6. Do the students at Enfield face any consequences for their drug use?
7. What kind of relationship did Joelle and Orin have?
8. Which of the Incandenza brothers is the most stable?
9. Who is Joelle Van Dyne?
10. What kind of relationship do Mario and Hal have?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)