|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Hal and Mario related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) Mario is Hal's father.
2. How many romantic encounters does Mario claim to have had?
3. What is Don Gately's job?
4. Where is Orin in Chapter 13?
(a) Football game.
(b) Tennis academy.
(c) Tennis match.
5. In Chapter 12, how long has the tennis academy been operating?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 31 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman doing a profile on Orin for a magazine?
2. In what way does Mario try to follow in his father's footsteps?
3. What did Wardine's mother beat her with?
4. How old is Hal in Chapter 3 when he goes to visit the professional conversationalist?
5. What was the occupation of the last woman Ken bought drugs from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Wardine?
2. What does Lyle's enjoyment of licking sweat symbolize?
3. Is James similar to his father?
4. Why does the separatist group want the Entertainment?
5. Who is Ken Erdedy?
6. What are the results of watching the Entertainment?
7. Why does Ken Erdedy cut all ties with his drug dealers, only to begin smoking again?
8. What role does drug use play at Enfield?
9. Why does Joelle try to overdose at Molly's party?
10. Describe Hal Incandenza.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)