|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jim, the young man James addresses in Chapter 26?
2. How are Hal and Mario related?
(a) Mario is Hal's father.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are brothers.
3. What is the name of the woman who has a party that Joelle attends and feels depressed at?
4. Where does Orin hit on a girl and sees three handicapped people in one hour?
(c) Post office.
5. What is the name of the star of James Incandenza's movies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hal's father's name?
2. What is the name of the woman doing a profile on Orin for a magazine?
3. Who began to videotape Orin when he played football?
4. What kind of relationship did James Incandenza have with his father?
5. What is the name of the man who sells urine samples to his classmates at the academy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do many of the Enfield students use drugs?
2. How does the Ennet House parallel Enfield?
3. Who is Wardine?
4. In Chapters 21 - 25, what kind of relationship do Orin and Hal have?
5. Which of the Incandenza brothers is the most stable?
6. Why does Joelle try to overdose at Molly's party?
7. Why does Ken Erdedy cut all ties with his drug dealers, only to begin smoking again?
8. Is James similar to his father?
9. What indicates that the medical attache is obsessed with the tape?
10. Describe Hal Incandenza.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)