|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets sick right before the tennis match in Chapter 35?
2. Who tapes the sale of urine samples at the tennis academy?
3. What is Tony's last name?
4. How old is Hal in Chapter 3 when he goes to visit the professional conversationalist?
5. What does the oiled guru like to do to people after they work out?
(a) Massage them.
(b) Lick them.
(c) Try to fight them.
(d) Insult them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The separation of which area is supported by the groups in Chapter 25?
2. How old is Hal Incandenza at the beginning of the novel?
3. How did Hal's father die?
4. Where did Orin go to college?
5. What is Don Gately addicted to, in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant event happens in Chapter 5, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment?
2. Why does Joelle try to overdose at Molly's party?
3. What role does drug use play at Enfield?
4. What kind of relationship did James seem to have with his sons?
5. In Chapters 21 - 25, what kind of relationship do Orin and Hal have?
6. What kind of relationship did James seem to have with his father?
7. How do the deans react to Hal's communication skills?
8. What events led to Orin's football career?
9. What kind of relationship do Mario and Hal have?
10. Why do many of the Enfield students use drugs?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)