|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 8, October - Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, Chapter 9, Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, and Chapter 10, Year of Dairy Products from the American Heartland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who does Wardine complain to?
2. What describes Ken's addiction?
(a) He is functional despite his addiction.
(b) He cannot hold down a job because of his addiction.
(c) He cannot keep up any relationships because of his addiction.
(d) He cannot stand to look at himself in the mirror.
3. What was the occupation of the last woman Ken bought drugs from?
4. What insect does Orin especially hate?
5. How are Hal and Orin related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) Orin is Hal's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hal in Chapter 3 when he goes to visit the professional conversationalist?
2. How did Hal's father die?
3. What is the name of Wardine's mother's boyfriend?
4. What did Wardine's mother beat her with?
5. Where does Hal go to secretly smoke marijuana?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)