|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the problem with the first site the badger examined in Chapter Two?
(b) Water supply.
(d) Food supply.
2. Where do Ben and the badger sleep after Ben's return home?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On the floor in his room.
(d) Under the front porch.
3. For what is the badger searching when the author first introduces the character?
4. Why does Burton decide not to shoot the male badger?
(a) He forgot to pack bullets.
(b) He doesn't want to alert neighbors.
(c) He doesn't want to put a hole in the pelt.
(d) He forgot his rifle.
5. When did William first meet the neighbor?
(a) Last week.
(b) Last month.
(c) He hasn't met him.
(d) Three weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. By dawn of the second morning caught in the trap, what has the female badger accomplished?
2. What issue do the MacDonalds face at the end of Chapter Twelve?
3. Which of the following animals does Ben NOT observe while wandering away from the house in Chapter Seven?
4. What does William tell his son about the badger's chances to live?
5. While examining the mouse skull abandoned by the hawk, Ben discovers what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)