|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Burton give for Lobo's respect of badgers?
(a) He knows they're bigger than he is.
(b) He thinks they're good hunters.
(c) He fought one when he was a pup.
(d) He doesn't like the way they smell.
2. When did William first meet the neighbor?
(a) He hasn't met him.
(b) Last week.
(c) Three weeks ago.
(d) Last month.
3. The MacDonalds have an argument after their new neighbor leaves in Chapter One. About what are they arguing?
(a) The neighbor.
(d) The farm.
4. How far away from the female's den has Burton laid the trap intended to catch her?
(a) One mile.
(b) Sixty feet.
(c) Twelve feet.
(d) Two yards.
5. By what point in his relationship with the badger does Ben begin to act like a badger?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ben sleeps for four hours after he sees the person on the horse in the distance. What does he notice when he wakes up?
2. As Chapter Nine begins, at what point does Esther begin to wonder where Ben is?
3. How does William MacDonald feel about the new neighbor?
4. How does Esther ask Ben to respond to the new neighbor?
5. How long does the male badger struggle in the trap before Burton finds him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)