|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter One, what animal is Ben following?
2. What is the name of the new neighbor Ben's father wants him to meet?
(a) Mr. Burton.
(b) Mr. McCray.
(c) Mr. Hill.
(d) Mr. Lobo.
3. In 1870, the Hudson Bay Company transfers the title of its entire territory to which government?
4. What noise does the author say Ben makes in Chapter Three that seems to soothe any animal?
5. What reaction do the neighbors say Ben's siblings have when they attempt to discuss Ben with them?
(a) They are uncomfortable and don't want to talk about him.
(b) They shrug and say they don't know what's wrong with him.
(c) They avoid the neighbors in the first place.
(d) They admit Ben is odd and laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Burton decide not to shoot the male badger?
2. While examining the mouse skull abandoned by the hawk, Ben discovers what?
3. Where does the female badger frequently hunt while her babies are nursing?
4. How long ago did the MacDonalds come to the region to settle their farm?
5. In Chapter Four, how much longer will it be before the baby badgers are ready to try solid food?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)