|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Phillips accuse Dodd of in Chapter 29?
(a) Weak in the face of the Nazi.
(b) A Nazi sympathizer.
(d) A communist.
2. What camp did the Quakers representative visited?
3. What was Herbert Packebusch's rank according to Chapter 17?
(a) SS Captain.
(b) SS Sergeant.
(c) SS Colonel.
(d) SS Major.
4. What was Dodd surprised to see in every town and village according to Chapter 11?
(a) Pictures of von Papen.
(b) Pictures of Hitler.
(d) Nazi banners.
5. Where was Dodd going to go at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The Japanese embassy.
(b) The Soviet embassy.
(c) The French embassy.
(d) The British embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fortune magazine refer to Dodd as in Chapter 28?
2. Who did Boris ridicule?
3. Who blocked Dodd's speech from being published according to Chapter 18?
4. Why was Messersmith reluctant to fulfill Diels' request?
5. What was Erwin Wollstein arrested for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Minister Neurath and what did Dodd warn in Chapter 15?
2. What did Hitler and Dodd speak of in their meeting?
3. What did the Reichstag Buiilding trial provide in Chapter 22?
4. What did Boris mock and ridicule in Chapter 23?
5. What made Martha understand the horror in Germany?
6. Who was Bella Fromm and why was she distracted in Chapter 26?
7. How did things change rather abruptly in October 1933 according to Chapter 18?
8. What did Dodd realize and disturbed him in Chapter 21?
9. What were propaganda stunts according to Chapter 28?
10. What did Dachau become?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)