|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Berlin at Dusk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warned Diels to be careful for the next few days in Chapter 44?
2. Whose biography did William E. Dodd write?
(a) President Taft.
(b) President Washington.
(c) President Lincoln.
(d) President Wilson.
3. What were the Storm Troopers part of?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) The Reich Police.
(c) The SS.
(d) The SAS.
4. What was George S. Messersmith's campaign?
(a) Get American investments for Germany.
(b) Try to befriend Hitler to avoid war.
(c) Warn the world about Hitler.
(d) Protect the Jews of Germany.
5. What did Fortune magazine refer to Dodd as in Chapter 28?
(a) Man of the year.
(b) A cheapskate.
(c) A weak man.
(d) A good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Ernst Hanfstaengl attend?
2. Who prevented the police from conducting a real investigation according to the defense ?
3. What was Neurath's position in the German government according to Chapter 15?
4. What sent Hitler into a rage?
5. What did Hitler blame the Jewish for during his meeting with Dodd?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)