|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Berlin at Dusk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dodd going to go at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The French embassy.
(b) The Japanese embassy.
(c) The British embassy.
(d) The Soviet embassy.
2. What was Martha calling what Sigrid called deterioration?
3. Who was picnicking by the Kleiner Wannsee Lake in Chapter 47?
(a) Martha and Leon Maurice.
(b) Martha and Diels.
(c) Martha and Boris.
(d) Dodd and Martha.
4. Where did Joseph Schachno live according to the Introduction?
5. What did the Nazis go at great length to do?
(a) Prevent women from voting.
(b) Get Jews to vote.
(c) Prevent people from voting.
(d) Get people to vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had William E. Dodd held his position at the start of Chapter 1?
2. Where did Schachno go on his way to returning to the U.S?
3. What was Martha disturbed by in Chapter 23?
4. What was William E. Dodd's position according to Chapter 1?
5. What was H. V. Kaltenborn's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)