|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: House Hunting in the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did William E. Dodd reach Germany?
(a) July 23, 1933.
(b) July 3, 1933.
(c) July 30, 1933.
(d) July 13, 1933.
2. What were the Storm Troopers part of?
(a) The SS.
(b) The Reich Police.
(c) The SAS.
(d) The Gestapo.
3. What building was Joseph Schachno visiting at the start of the Introduction?
(a) The American Consulate.
(b) Police headquarters.
(c) His home.
(d) The hospital.
4. What was at Tiergartenstrasse 27a according to Chapter 10?
(a) Dodd' new house.
(b) Martha's lover's house.
(c) Rhom's house.
(d) Dr. Swenson's house.
5. What was the brand of the car of the new ambassador?
(a) A Ford.
(b) An Edsel.
(c) A Chevrolet.
(d) A Buick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joseph Schachno's profession?
2. Where did Schachno go on his way to returning to the U.S?
3. Why did the new Ambassador vow to lead a modest life in Berlin?
4. When did William E. Dodd boarded the ship for Germany?
5. How long did Schachno wait before going to the consulate after the beating?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)