|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: House Hunting in the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was crucial for William E. Dodd to do in Germany according to Chapter 4?
(a) Prevent Hitler from killing Hindenburg.
(b) Prevent Hitler from persecuting the Jews.
(c) Prevent Hitler from building an army.
(d) Prevent a moratorium by Germany on its debt.
2. What proof did the uniformed men have of Joseph Schachno's crime?
(a) A letter he wrote.
(c) A meeting he had.
(d) A phone call he recieved.
3. What prize did Fritz Haber receive?
(a) The International Chemistry Award.
(b) The Stufer Prize.
(c) The Nobel Prize.
(d) The Slem Prize.
4. When was Chapter 1 taking place?
5. What feeling did William E. Dodd have towards Messersmith that was mutual?
(a) He liked him.
(b) He was avoiding him.
(c) He was perplexed about him.
(d) He hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did American and German abuse start?
2. What was Mildred Fish Harnack a representative of?
3. What were Martha and many Americans according to Chapter 5?
4. When did William E. Dodd boarded the ship for Germany?
5. What was George S. Messersmith's campaign?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)