|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: House Hunting in the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Schachno wait before going to the consulate after the beating?
(a) A month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Where did Schachno go to after he was beaten?
(b) The American consulate.
(c) His wife's mother.
(d) His brother's house.
3. What feeling did William E. Dodd have towards Messersmith that was mutual?
(a) He hated him.
(b) He was perplexed about him.
(c) He was avoiding him.
(d) He liked him.
4. What building was Joseph Schachno visiting at the start of the Introduction?
(a) His home.
(b) The American Consulate.
(c) Police headquarters.
(d) The hospital.
5. What was the Tiergarten an answer to?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The U.S. Navy command building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Alfred Panofsky's occupation?
2. Where was William E. Dodd employed?
3. What was Rudolph Diels' position?
4. What prize did Fritz Haber receive?
5. Whose biography did William E. Dodd write?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)