|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I - Into the Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did William E. Dodd often talk to on board the ship to Germany?
(a) Rabbi Wise.
(b) Rudolf Hess.
(c) Rabbi Joseph.
(d) Marius Kovarin.
2. How many children did William E. Dodd have?
3. Where was Joseph Schachno's skin flayed?
(a) On his legs.
(b) On most of his body.
(c) On his face.
(d) On his back.
4. Where was Schachno beaten?
(a) In the street.
(b) At the uniformed men's headquarters.
(c) In a local church.
(d) In his house.
5. What was the brand of the car of the new ambassador?
(a) An Edsel.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Chevrolet.
(d) A Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was William E. Dodd's position according to Chapter 1?
2. What did people in America think of the treatment of the Jews by Germany?
3. What was Joseph Schachno charged of being?
4. What did Roosevelt tell William E. Dodd was not a U.S. affair?
5. When was George S. Messersmith given his position?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)