|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I - Into the Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joseph Schachno's profession?
2. What were Martha and many Americans according to Chapter 5?
(b) Against Hitler.
(c) Interested in Communism.
(d) Sympathetic to the Jews of Germany.
3. What did Roosevelt tell William E. Dodd was not a U.S. affair?
(a) Anti-Soviet laws.
(b) The way Jews were treated in Germany.
(c) German obsession with racial purity.
(d) The German Army reconstruction.
4. What was Mildred Fish Harnack a representative of?
(a) The Nazi Party of America.
(b) American Women's Club.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Republican party.
5. How old was William E. Dodd at the start of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Messersmith know the new Ambassador had to have?
2. What was Bella Fromm's position?
3. Where did Joseph Schachno live according to the Introduction?
4. What was the brand of the car of the new ambassador?
5. What was Joseph Schachno beaten with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)