Introduction: 1933: The Man Behind the Curtain
1. How old was Joseph Schachno at the start of the Introduction?
2. When did the Introduction take place?
3. Where was Joseph Schachno from?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Where did Joseph Schachno live according to the Introduction?
5. What was Joseph Schachno's profession?
6. What building was Joseph Schachno visiting at the start of the Introduction?
(a) Police headquarters.
(b) The American Consulate.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His home.
7. Where was Joseph Schachno's skin flayed?
(a) On his back.
(b) On most of his body.
(c) On his legs.
(d) On his face.
8. What was Joseph Schachno beaten with?
(b) Woodem sticks.
(d) Steel tipped boots.
9. What was Joseph Schachno charged of being?
(a) A spy.
(b) A Communist.
(c) A Jew.
(d) An enemy of the state.
10. How long before the events of the Introduction was Joseph Schachno visited by uniformed men?
(a) 12 days before.
(b) 6 days before.
(c) 2 days before.
(d) 9 days before.
This section contains 3,947 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)