|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Old Man tell the mother and child to do on the fourth day?
(a) Keep him company on his travels.
(c) Populate the earth.
(d) Rise up and walk.
2. How many people did Quat make?
3. What is the name of Night in this story?
4. How long did the man wait for the raven to return?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Four days.
5. What did Quat use to cut a hole in the Night?
(a) A red stone.
(c) A piece of day.
(d) A star.
6. What happened when Phan Ku died?
(a) The sun grew brighter.
(b) Death was created.
(c) The moon formed.
(d) The earth was made complete.
7. Who created the earth, sky, stars and sun?
(a) The Lower Creator.
(b) Me King.
(d) Phan Ku.
8. How many sons did she have?
9. Who made the pea pod?
(a) The Pea-Pod Man.
(b) The raven.
(c) The Eskimo.
(d) The universe.
10. What is the name of Quat's eleven brothers?
11. What does Phan Ku have on his head?
(b) A halo.
12. Who is Phan Ku?
(b) The sky god.
(c) The Great Creator.
(d) The old man.
13. Where did Quat sail to create night?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To the end of the earth.
(c) To the far edge of the sky.
(d) To the edge of the ocean.
14. How many years did Phan Ku live?
15. What was special about all of Alatangana's children?
(a) They spoke different languages.
(b) They each had a different talent.
(c) They were psychic.
(d) Each could speak to animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dome of the sky formed from?
2. What did the Old Man say when the stone sank?
3. Why did the raven make woman?
4. Who is Alatangana?
5. What did the Old Man discover when he came to visit them each day?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)