|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the dawn?
(c) The Fool.
2. How many women were created by Quat?
3. What did he make a mother and child out of?
4. What did the grown man fall out of in the beginning of chapter 1?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A pea pod.
(c) An egg.
(d) A tree.
5. What did Phan Ku use to carve out the world?
(a) A chisel.
(b) His breath.
(c) An ax.
(d) A sword.
6. What is the name of the great mass inside the egg?
(a) It is called No Thing.
(b) It is called the Pod.
(c) It is called Phan Ku.
(d) It is called Nothing.
7. Why did Quat create chirping birds?
(a) To wake the sleeping men.
(b) To raise the sun in the morning.
(c) To provide entertainment for men.
(d) To spread seeds across the earth.
8. What is the name of the mother in chapter 2?
9. What did the bird ask the man?
(a) Where he came from.
(b) When he was leaving.
(c) What he knew.
(d) Where he was going.
10. Who did Death live with?
(a) His mother and son.
(b) His daugther and brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife and daughter.
11. What is the name of Quat's eleven brothers?
12. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
(a) Because of Alatangana's istructions.
(b) Because there are so many different kingdoms.
(c) Because of Sa's instructions.
(d) Because there are so many languages.
13. What did the bird turn into?
(a) A man.
(b) A cat.
(c) A woman.
(d) A dog.
14. How many children did Alatangana and Sa's daughter have?
15. Who created the earth, sky, stars and sun?
(a) The Lower Creator.
(b) Me King.
(c) Phan Ku.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the story, why are there black and white people all over the earth?
2. What did he do with them after he created them?
3. What type of bird flew around the Pea-Pod Man?
4. Why did the raven make more sheep?
5. When did Quat tell his brothers they should sleep?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)