1. What did the grown man fall out of in the beginning of chapter 1?
A pea pod.
2. What did the man look like when he fell out?
A fully-formed man.
3. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
4. What did he drink from?
A pool of cool water.
5. How did the drink make him feel inside?
6. What type of bird flew around the Pea-Pod Man?
7. What did the bird turn into?
8. What did the bird ask the man?
Where he came from.
9. Who made the pea pod?
This section contains 3,656 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)