|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Quat make?
2. What would have happened to man if the Fool had not created death?
(a) Women would not have been created.
(b) Women would have lived while men died.
(c) Man would have died of old age.
(d) Man would have lived forever.
3. Who came down from the sky?
(c) Earth Starter.
4. Who is to blame for death?
(a) Sa's wife.
(c) The sea of mud.
5. Why did the raven make woman?
(a) So the man would have a cook.
(b) So the man would not be lonely.
(c) The raven did not make woman.
(d) So the man could have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the earth, sky, stars and sun?
2. Why didn't Alatangana like Sa's house?
3. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
4. What did Earth Starter make last?
5. How did he come down from the sky?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)