|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
(a) Because there are so many different kingdoms.
(b) Because of Sa's instructions.
(c) Because of Alatangana's istructions.
(d) Because there are so many languages.
2. What is the name of the god in chapter 10?
3. What were the first men constructed to be?
4. Where does Karora lie asleep?
(a) On top of Tjenterama's body.
(b) At the edge of the water.
(c) At the bottom of the soak.
(d) At the bottom of the ocean.
5. What does Phan Ku have on his head?
(a) A halo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the bird turn into?
2. Who was in Ilbalintja?
3. Who came down from the sky?
4. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
5. What did the Old Man throw into the water to determine if the woman and child would live forever?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)