|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did he drink from?
(a) A coconut.
(b) A stream of water.
(c) A pool of cool water.
(d) A ladel.
2. How did the raven create the mountain sheep?
(a) By using a spell.
(b) By flapping his wings over them.
(c) By pouring water over the clay.
(d) By giving them milk.
3. What is the name of the mother in chapter 2?
4. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five days.
(d) Ten months.
5. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) A bucket full.
(b) More than there was water on the earth.
(c) A small amount under his nails.
(d) Enough to fill the raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the bird turn into?
2. Why did Ulgen become upset with Erlik?
3. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
4. What type of god is the raven?
5. Who created death?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)