|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first man?
2. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) When the sun set.
(b) They did not have children.
(c) During the eclipse.
(d) At sunrise.
3. How did the drink make him feel inside?
4. What did the raven use to create mountain sheep?
5. What did Sa tell Alatangana to do with his children?
(a) Send a child to every different part of the world.
(b) Have the white children only marry white and the black only marry black.
(c) Bring half of his children to Sa to raise.
(d) Have the children write down their words for all of mankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the story of Quat come from?
2. Who was covered with green slime when Turtle returned?
3. What was different about six of Alatangana's children?
4. Where did the Old Man go in his travels?
5. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)