|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the raven make more sheep?
(a) Because the man liked them.
(b) Because the raven liked them.
(c) The raven did not make more sheep.
(d) So the pea pod people could eat.
2. Why did Ra create an endless sea of mud?
(a) So he could make animals and plants.
(b) So he could build a house.
(c) To stop the flood of waters from the ocean.
(d) To create a hard ground material.
3. What was the animal made of?
4. Who made the Earth?
5. What is the name of Death in Chapter three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the grown man fall out of in the beginning of chapter 1?
2. What happened to the world as time passed?
3. What did the raven bring when it returned?
4. How did the raven create the mountain sheep?
5. Who created death?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)