|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have happened to man if the Fool had not created death?
(a) Women would have lived while men died.
(b) Man would have died of old age.
(c) Man would have lived forever.
(d) Women would not have been created.
2. Who did the man think would also like the sheep?
(a) The man who came from the raven.
(b) The raven.
(c) His mother.
(d) The other people growing in pea pods.
3. Where did the Old Man go in his travels?
(d) North America.
4. Where did Quat sail to create night?
(a) To the far edge of the sky.
(b) To the moon.
(c) To the edge of the ocean.
(d) To the end of the earth.
5. Who is Alatangana?
(a) Sa's wife.
(b) The devil.
(c) A god.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird flew around the Pea-Pod Man?
2. How was Death created?
3. What created human suffering?
4. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
5. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's request to marry his daughter?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)