|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did she have?
2. Why did all of Alatangana's children speak different languages?
(a) They were born in the town of Babel.
(b) They wanted to punish their father for leaving their mother.
(c) Sa's wife spoke many different languages.
(d) Sa had punished Alatangana for taking his daughter away.
3. Who is Alatangana?
(a) The devil.
(b) Sa's wife.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A god.
4. What did the Old Man tell the mother and child to do on the fourth day?
(a) Keep him company on his travels.
(b) Rise up and walk.
(c) Populate the earth.
5. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
(a) Spanish culture.
(b) French culture.
(c) Eskimo culture.
(d) Native American culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many couples were formed from the first people created by Quat?
2. Who created death?
3. Where did the children go when they grew up?
4. What was the animal made of?
5. Where did the Old Man go in his travels?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)