|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What created human suffering?
(a) Phan Ku's death.
(b) Phan Ku's brother.
(c) Phan Ku's tears.
(d) Phan Ku's joy.
2. Where did the raven take the man when it returned?
(a) To the river.
(b) To a great lake.
(c) To a small creek.
(d) To the ocean.
3. When did Quat begin thinking of creating man, animals and plants?
(a) As he became an old man.
(b) When he was married.
(c) After his mother died.
(d) As soon as he was born.
4. Who is Alatangana?
(a) A monkey.
(b) The devil.
(c) A god.
(d) Sa's wife.
5. This story spread from Siberia to what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the being inside the universe?
2. How long did the man wait for the raven to return?
3. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
4. What is the shape of the universe in chapter 4?
5. What did the raven bring when it returned?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)